We have put together a set of resources below. If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for lawyers
- Online vs print notices
- Which clients should use NoticeConnect?
- A Lawyer’s Duties When Taking Instructions For A Will
- A Primer On Testamentary Dispositions
- How to Bring a Claim Against an Estate in Ontario
- Limitation Periods in Estate Litigation
Resources for trustees and executors
- Common Mistakes Made By Estate Trustees
- What If I Don't Want to be an Estate Trustee?
- So You’ve Just Been Appointed An Estate Trustee, Now What?
- How Long Can an Executor Wait Before Distributing an Estate?
- When You Definitely Need An Estates Lawyer
- Do I have to advertise for creditors?
- Executor checklist
- What to do if someone dies