How it works
NoticeConnect is an online platform for inexpensively publishing legal notices and connecting them with the intended audience.
Publishing a Notice
- Publishing takes less than five minutes. Proceed as a guest or create a free account to save your billing information.
- Your ad will be listed on our site immediately.
- Add a commissioned affidavit of publication to your order, which we will place in the mail within ten business days.
Who Sees the Notices?
- Our site is search-engine optimized. Anyone who Googles the name of someone who owes them money can find your notice, even if they have never heard of NoticeConnect.
- Notices on our site are automatically re-published on Twitter and Facebook for maximum exposure.
- We send weekly emails to our subscribers about new notices on our site
- We send weekly updates about new notices on our site to major Canadian creditors.
- Creditors come to our website to look for specific notices.
- We charge a fixed rate $130 (plus tax) to publish a notice
- $40 for a commissioned affidavit of publication
- You can pay by credit card using our secure payment processing system
- We also accept cheques, in which case your ad will be published as soon as we have received payment.